In today’s stressful world entertainment is the major factor that keeps stress free in your life. Hence Digital platforms also focus on providing standard entertainment even at a much affordable cost. To put it in simple words, All Digital OTT makes entertainment into smart entertainment via Apple TV, Smart TV, etc. Before were the days where you have to depend on different apps for different content. This way of feasibility makes your device slow as it may be high on storage. Now you need not worry about different apps for various content. You can find it all in a single app. In this post, we will see how to install the Xfinity App on Apple TV.
Xfinity App also tops while searching the streaming apps on any platform be it Windows or Mac. It’s been one of the best streaming services due to a lot of reasons like streaming content, cloud DVR Storage. Cloud DVR storage lets you record and stores your favorite content for later offline viewing. Xfinity is a paid or rental based subscription and pay for only the content you watch which makes it pretty cheap. Designed for different OS and supports different devices like Firestick, Mac, Windows, iOS, Apple TV, etc. The great advantage of the Xfinity app on Apple TV is that you can have content for offline viewing.
How to install the Xfinity App on Apple TV?
As aforementioned Xfinity app is available in the official store on almost all platforms. But it is not present only in Apple Official Store. So here we will use Airplay Technology to install the Xfinity app on Apple TV.
Let’s see the steps to install the Xfinity App on Apple TV via Airplay…
1) As usual, check whether iPhone and Apple TV to the same internet or Wi-Fi connection for a better connection.
2) Unlock your iPhone and hover to the Apple store.
3) On the search bar, type “Xfinity Stream” and search for it.
4) Download the Xfinity app from the app list and install it on your iPhone.
5) In the next step, launch the Xfinity App and login with your credentials to stream your favorite movie.
6) On your, iPhone return to the home screen and swipe up to go to the Control menu.
7) Select the screen mirroring option from the control menu on your Homescreen.
8) Once you have entered the Screen mirroring mode, it searches for your Apple TV in the list of available devices which is ready to pair.
9) Choose your Apple TV name to stream your Xfinity content on the Apple TV.
10) In the next second, the Xfinity app will be mirrored to the Apple TV in a matter of a few seconds.
11) Finally, you can now choose the content from the Xfinity app which you prefer watching on Apple TV.
How to Sign Up for Xfinity Account?
As already mentioned that Xfinity App is a subscription-based app with monthly or yearly subscriptions. It rolls out plans like Double or Triple plans that range from $79.99 to $159.99 and you are required to login with credentials to stream the Xfinity app.
1) Navigate to the web browser on your desire device be it Smartphone or laptop.
2) Go to the official website of the Xfinity app and go to the homepage.
3) From the Xfinity webpage, click on the “My Account” option.
4) In the next step, give your Mobile number, name, User name, and finally enter.
5) You will get a verification code to verify your credentials on the webpage.
6) Now give Create Account and create an Xfinity account.
7) That’s it you have now created an Xfinity account on Apple TV.
You may read, How to Cast Zwift through Chromecast
Xfinity is a paid or rental based subscription and pay for only the content you watch which makes it pretty cheap. Designed for different OS and supports different devices like Firestick, Mac, Windows, iOS, Apple TV, etc. The great advantage of the Xfinity app on Apple TV is that you can have content for offline viewing.
You may like, How to Install Solex TV APK
Thanks for reading this Post…
Share your suggestions in the comments box below…