Vimeo on Firestick: It is a streaming platform where it provides video hosting, sharing and services focusing on high-definition video. You can use this wonderful app on Firestick by getting them from the Amazon App Store.
Vimeo on Firestick
On Amazon Firestick Vimeo is readily available from the App Store. To enjoy the Vimeo app it shows you the best videos from each category to make you watch the top content. This app is similar to YouTube but with few points, it ranks topper than YouTube by having a billion users and creators in various fields. At the same time, it focuses on small creators who make good quality videos.
Watch live streaming and events in 1080 HD and 4k quality without any ads. With their attractive features get in touch to have pleasant handling. And compatible with the following devices
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
- iOS and Android devices
- And so on
Fascinating Features Of Vimeo
- Create and upload videos- From the Vimeo app discover the best creators and also upload your own videos.
- Watch offline- Using the offline mode download and watch your favourite videos at anytime
- Best video quality- Watch live streaming and events in 1080 HD and 4k quality without any ads.
- Access from any device- As it supports media playback it offers you to access the playlist and collections across any device by adding it to the watch later list.
- Share video- Vimeo app supports you to share your private videos with your friends
For streaming excellent videos, Vimeo includes a paid subscription with the top three exclusive plans. And they are Plus, Pro and Premium.
- Plus plan – $7 per month and it contains 250 GB storage (Live Streaming 5GB per week)
- Pro plan – $20 per month and it contains 1 TB storage (Live Streaming 20GB per week)
- Premium plan – $75 per month and it contains 7TB storage (Live Streaming is unlimited)
Create a Vimeo Account
Before installing Vimeo app on your Firestick first create your own Vimeo account to stream all contents. By using these instructions create a Vimeo Account
1. Going to the web browser search for the Vimeo app and click the “join” icon placed at the top right side of the screen.
2. Now fill in the on-screen details to create an account and click join after entering.
3. Next, your account is created by choosing your best plan and verify in order to use it.
4. Now the verification message is been sent to your email in order to complete the verification process. Therefore by selecting “Complete your registration” you are done with the registration on Vimeo.
Have a look at – The Top 7 best ways : How to Delete Apps on Firestick
#1> How To Install Vimeo on Firestick
1. Home page- On your Firestick press the “Home” button. And by hitting the Find icon select the Search option.
2. Choose the Video app- Next, the screen shows you to enter the needed search. Now start typing “Vimeo” using the on-screen keyboard, as a result of the suggestion list choose the “Vimeo app”.
3. Get or Download- To download Vimeo on Firestick select the “Get” or “Download” icon and start enjoying the app by streaming your content
#2> Use Amazon Website To Install Vimeo on Firestick
From the Amazon website, you can also install Vimeo by using the same account which you have used on your Firestick device.
1. Get the official website– Visit the official website of Amazon by using the web browser on Smartphone or PC.
2. Sign in – Now select “Sign in” and start providing your Amazon Account Credential. Next, the screen shows you to enter the needed search. Now start typing “Vimeo” using the on-screen keyboard, as a result of the suggestion list choose the “Vimeo app”.
3. Get or Download- To download Vimeo on Firestick select the “Get” or “Download” icon.
4. Settings- On the home screen now the Vimeo app has appeared. If it doesn’t appears navigate to the settings and select “My Fire TV”. Now check for updates by choosing the “About” option.
5. Reloading- Finally after reloading the Vimeo app it appears on the home screen of Firestick.
#3> Use The Downloader App To Watch Vimeo on Firestick
Unfortunately, the Vimeo app is not accessible in a few countries like Vietnam, China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. So the people residing in those countries can also use Vimeo by using the “Downloader” app. Therefore follow this procedure to install them.
1. Gear icon – On a Firestick home screen click on the “gear icon”. Now choose “My Fire TV” from the list of tiles.
2. Developer option- On the next screen choose the “Developer option” and select “Install unknown apps”. Now by turning on the “Downloader” option allow the installation from the unknown apps.
3. Enter the URL- On your Firestick device open the Downloader app and grant the permission by clicking on the “Allow button”. Now click on the “Home tab” from the left side of the Downloader Home. Enter the link https://bit.ly/3y5DT2V on the URL field and press “Go” to download the file.
4. Install – Once this process got finished tap on the “Install” button and get the Vimeo app on your Firestick.
5. Delete the file- Remove the apk file and click on the “Delete” option if prompted. Finally, that app is added to the home screen of Firestick and find it under the “Apps” section.
#4> Alternative Method
As an alternative try this method to get Viemo on Firestick using Screen mirroring. For this method basically, you need the same WiFi network for your both Smartphone and Firestick device.
1. Home button- On your Firestick remote Long press the “Home button” till you get the options on the display screen.
2. Choose Mirroring- From the displayed option choose “Mirroring”
3. Choose your device- Next, going to the Notification panel turn on your “Cast icon” or “Screen Mirroring” icon. When you turn on this icon it automatically shows the name of all devices that can be connected. Here choose the name of your Firestick device and start playing your video on your smartphone that cast them on a big screen.
4. Google play store- You can also download and install this service from the Google Play Store.
#5> Activate The Vimeo App on Firestick
1. Sign in – To activate the Vimeo app on Firestick first open the app and choose the sign-in process. On the screen now you can see the “Activation code”.
2. Visit the website- By using the web browser visit the official site of Vimeo Activation appeared as https://vimeo.com/log-in?activate=1
3. Enter the Activation code- Now Log in to the Vimeo account and finish the Activation process by entering the “Activation code” in the desired field.
4. Start watching- Finally you are now able to watch the contents on Firestick.
For your Reference – How to Get Cinema HD APK on Firestick: Quick Guide
From the Vimeo app, you can watch Music, Sports, Animation, Comedy and more as it offers all categories for the users. Therefore by reading this article you can easily install and watch Vimeo on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is the Vimeo app?
It is a streaming platform where it provides video hosting, sharing and services focusing on high-definition video. On Amazon Firestick Vimeo is readily available from the App Store. To enjoy the Vimeo app it shows you the best videos from each category to make you watch the top content
2. What is the main focus of the Vimeo app?
It ranks topper than YouTube by having a billion users and creators in various fields. At the same time, it focuses on small creators who make good quality videos.
3. What is the subscription cost of the Vimeo app?
Vimeo includes a paid subscription with the top three exclusive plans. And they are Plus, Pro and Premium.