Kodi is an open-source media player that has been used by many people. Kodi was developed by the XBMC Foundation. This application is available for various android devices to stream all kinds of video content such as movies, programs, TV shows, music, and so on. There are many ways to update Kodi on your firestick device. For that, you have to check whether you have the latest security patches and software functions. Updating your applications helps you to get the latest and new version of its service. If you are stuck with some issue in your application, then update the application to use hassle-free service. Let us learn how to update Kodi on your Firestick.
Also, Search, Install Mobdro on Firestick
Prerequisite to update Kodi on Firestick:
1) Choose ” Settings” options on your firestick remote which is located on the top of the screen.
2)Scroll your screen to the right side. From there select the “Device” option.
3)Select “Developer option”.
4) Check whether the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option is turned on or not. If not, “Turn on”this option.
Update Kodi using Downloader Application:
1)Navigate firestick settings.
2) Now move to the ” Settings” option.
3) Tap ” Applications”.
4) Tap ” Manage Installed Applications”.
5)Hover to your “Kodi” application.
6)Go to the “search bar” from your Home screen.
7) Type and Enter ‘Downloader”.
8)Choose “Downloader” from the given search results.
9)Tap the Orange Downloader icon.
10) Now tap the “Ok” button to install the Downloader application.
11) After the Installation, back to the home screen.
12) Launch your Downloader application.
13)Select the URL field to type and enter the given URL link which starts with http//.
14) Enter the URL “http//kodi.tv/download”.
15) Then tap the “Go” button.
17) Select the “Ok” button.
18) The downloader section of Kodi will appear on your browser window.
19)Various instances of Kodi will display with the latest version.
20) Scroll the screen and Choose “Android”.
21)Various instances of Kodi will display with the latest version.
22) Choose the button which represents the ” 32-bits” release.
23)Now your Kodi starts downloading. Tap the “Install” button from the corner of the screen.
24)Once the application is installed, tap the ” open” button.
25)Finally your latest version of Kodi is installed on your firestick device.
You may like, download and Install Freeflix HQ on Firestick
Use ES File Explorer for the Update:
1) Access your ES File Explorer application on your device
2) Choose the ” Downloader icon” which is located on the right side of the screen.
3) Tap ” New” from the bottom of the screen.
4) Enter the given URL in the ” Path field” and also put the name what you want in the name field.
5)Tap the ” Download Now” option.
6) Wait for some time till Kodi apk download.
7)Tap the ” Open file” option.
8)And then tap the ” Install” option.
9) Wait for some time to install Kodi.
10) Now your Kodi is updated with the latest version.
What If the Kodi update failed?
If the above-given steps will not work for you, then try the below-given guide.
- Uninstall the Kodi application on your Firestick
- Reinstall the Kodi application
Kodi is considered the best streaming online application among others. You can stream all kinds of video content in the Kodi application. The above-given steps and methods guide you to update your Kodi on firestick. Through updating, you can get the updated features of the application. We hope this content will help you to know how to update Kodi on firestick.
Similar Post, Install, and Download Popcorn Time on Firestick