When you can pay for only the content you watch, why pay for the whole content? Yeah, just pay for the content you watch. That feature is called PPV (Pay per View). I would personally recommend this feature as an app will contain the content that you won’t stream at any point in time too. So why not only pay for your favorite content and save money. In case, you have paid a whole year subscription for a particular OTT platform and you no more have any interest in streaming it. Then your money would be vain for nothing. Right? So it’s better to opt for the PPV feature at any time. In this article, we will see what PPV is and how to install PPV on Firestick.
What is PPV?
PPV is also a paid subscription service, focused specifically on fights between celebrities and mainly sports. This doesn’t mean that you can’t stream other shows or movies in PPV mode. You can watch the movie you desire in the PPV feature just like the YouTube rent feature. Just like how to get tickets for a live show or to watch live sports games, PPV is the same as that. You have to get pay for PPV to stream your favorite football game or WWE celebrity fight. Some popular events you will find in PPV is WWE, NFL, Wrestle mania, etc.
Requirements to Download & Install PPV on Firestick
Installing an app on firestick just takes a few minutes, as it that compatible and has well-designed technicalities and here we are going to how to install UFC on Firestick that has a PPV feature.
Before we begin this UFC installation process, we need to do a few things. Let’s see those steps.
To Install Third-party apps, you have to enable Unknown sources as it may less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior. So disable it.
1) Launch your TV and Firestick and Hover to the “Settings” of your device.
2) Under the settings menu, choose “My Fire TV” between preferences and Help.
3) Head to “Developer options” under My FireTV in between about and sleep.
4) Give Turn on in this prompt with a warning that says when you turn on unknown sources to install third-party apps it may be less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior.
Downloader Installation on Firestick
1) Look for “Downloader App” on your firestick search bar to install Downloader on Firestick.
2) Hit “Open” When you see the Downloader on your screen since the downloader lets you install any apps on Firestick even it is a third party or from any website.
3) Allow Downloader to access your File Manager on your device for spectrum TV installation.
4) Click OK on the Quick Start Guide prompt on your Smart TV Screen.
Install UFC via Downloader
1) Click “Home” Above Browser and files to download and install UFC PPV on Firestick.
2) Type the URL of UFC PPV APK which can be from any website as long it is authenticated and secure in nature.
3) As it has fetched the APK from the above-mentioned website your UFC PPV feature APK will start downloading in a GO.
4) When the UFC download is complete, UFC PPV feature installation will begin immediately, and the UFC PPV feature app is being installed.
5) After the UFC PPV feature installation, a Pop Up will show as UFC is installed.
6) Since UFC PPV is installed, Set TV APK is no longer necessary so you can “Delete” the APK file of UFC App.
If the Installation of UFC through the Downloader app ends up in vain, then you can try installing it through ES File Explorer App or update the Downloader and UFC App.
Check out How to Turn Off your Firestick
PPV on Firestick Installation through ES File Explorer
1) On the top of your firestick home screen, look for the “ES File Explorer” App so that you can install the UFC PPV feature on Firestick through ES File Explorer.
2) Click on the “Tools” Option below Network, it will expand, and Select “Download Manager” above System Manager for UFC PPV feature installation.
3) Under the Download Manager of the ES File Explorer app click on “New” at the bottom of your screen.
4) A prompt with name and path will appear, enter the URL of the UFC app and name, and hit OK.
5) UFC will start downloading through ES File Explorer App.
6) The UFC app will get installed on your Firestick once you click “Open”.
7) Wait for just a few minutes for the installation to get over, then Give the “Open” button to launch the UFC on Firestick.
8) Now Launch the UFC to start streaming it on Firestick.
You may also like, Best Live TV Apps for Firestick
PPV (Pay per View), I would personally recommend this PPV on Firestick. As an app that will contain the content that you won’t stream at any point in time too. So why not only pay for your favorite content and save money. In case, you have paid a whole year subscription for a particular OTT platform and you no more have any interest in streaming it.
Thanks for reading this post…
Share your suggestions in the comments box below…