Many freeware and paid premium are available to be downloaded and installed on Firestick. Though premium content is mostly offered for a Paid subscription, still many people are not into Paid apps as some apps cost them bulky in their savings. I personally ask why to prefer Paid apps when you can watch everything on free apps even without a dollar spent. Yes, I agree that freeware doesn’t give premium content as much as paid apps. But some free apps come with torrent features just like popcorn time. In this article, let us know about Popcorn Time installation and download.
What is Popcorn Time?
Popcorn time is a popular entertainment service that lets you watch movies and shows all for free. It uses bit Torrent technology and streams up to 1080p HD quality. Being a multiplatform app it has an advanced external media player facility. It looks for files in the torrent format and converts them into UI while presenting to you. No registration process which makes it a user-friendly and fair interface.
Primarily developed for mobiles, later became a multiplatform app for Firestick, Android, etc. Popcorn time is also known as “Netflix of Piracy” as it provides most of the premium content and also a similar interface to Netflix. Popcorn Time is compatible with Firestick remote but not that much hence it would be great if you use Mouse Toggle while streaming it.
Requirements to Download Popcorn Time on Firestick
Installing an app on firestick just takes a few minutes, as it is that much compatible and has well-designed technicalities.
We need to do a few things before we commence the installation of Popcorn Time. Let’s see those steps.
To Install Third-party apps, you have to enable Unknown sources as it may less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior. So it always is disabled.
1) Launch your TV and Firestick and Hover to the “Settings” after the apps menu.
2) Under the settings menu, choose “My Fire TV” between preferences and My account.
3) Head to “Developer options” under My FireTV next to about and before legal compliance.
4) Give Turn on in this prompt to install Popcorn Time that says when you turn on unknown sources to install third-party apps it may be less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior.
Downloader Installation on Firestick
1) Look for “Downloader App” on your firestick search bar to install Downloader on Firestick.
2) Hit “Open” When you see the Downloader on your screen since the downloader lets you install any apps on Firestick even it is a third party or from any website.
3) Allow Downloader to access your File Manager on your device for the installation of Popcorn Time.
4) Click OK on the Quick Start Guide prompt on your Smart TV Screen to download the downloader app.
Install Popcorn Time on Firestick via Downloader
1) Click “Home” Above Files and Favorites to download and install Popcorn Time on Firestick.
2) Type the URL of Popcorn Time APK which can be from any website as long it is authenticated and secure in nature.
3) As it has fetched the APK from the above-mentioned website your Popcorn Time APK will start downloading in a GO.
4) When the Popcorn Time download is complete, Popcorn Time installation will begin immediately and Spectrum TV App is being installed.
5) After the Popcorn Time installation, a Pop Up will show as Popcorn Time is installed.
6) Since Popcorn Time is installed, it is no longer necessary so you can “Delete” the APK file of Spectrum App.
If the installation of Popcorn Time through the Downloader app ends up in vain, then you can try installing it through ES File Explorer App or update the Popcorn Time App.
Read Best IPTV Apps
Popcorn Time on Firestick Installation through ES File Explorer
1) On the top of your firestick home screen, look for the “ES File Explorer” App so that you can install Popcorn Time on Firestick through ES File Explorer.
2) Click on the “Tools” Option below Network, it will expand, and Select “Download Manager” above System Manager to install Popcorn Time.
3) Under the Download Manager of the ES File Explorer app click on “New” at the bottom of your screen for Popcorn Time installation.
4) A prompt with name and path will appear, enter the URL of the Popcorn Time app and name, and hit OK.
5) Popcorn Time will start downloading through ES File Explorer App.
6) The Popcorn Time app will get installed on your Firestick once you click “Open”.
7) Wait for just a few minutes for the installation to get over, then Give the “Install” button to launch the Popcorn Time on Firestick.
8) Now Launch the Popcorn Time to start streaming it on Firestick.
Check out Spectrum TV on Firestick
Popcorn Time is one of the popular entertainment services with a humungous library of movies, shows, anime, etc. With the help of a mouse toggle, you can use it without hassle-free. Being multiplatform, It will be well suited for all devices like Android, Firestick, etc.
Also, Read Best Live TV Apps for Firestick
Thanks for reading this post…
Share your suggestions in the comments box below…