In the market today there are a lot of apps available and enough freeware apps to satisfy our needs for different genres. But the freeware can come nowhere near the premium apps. As premium apps always offer stability and premium content in terms of performance. Also, there will be no such issue as a buffering problem. The only hitch is you have a subscription to be paid. But I won’t mind paying an affordable amount to stream the premium service as long there are no glitches as in the freeware services. In this article, you will know the installation and download process of Peacock on Firestick.
Know about Peacock
We already know the NBC Network that offers a lot of genres like shows, movies, sports specials, and originals. It has now joined streaming services, simply the Peacock TV. Peacock telecasts from 42 stations such as Telemundo and contains shows like the Park, the office, etc. You could also stream peacock for free but all premium services will be charged. Peacock offers you HD Content and watches up to 3 devices simultaneously at a time.
Comes with three subscription plans as Peacock Free, Peacock Premium, and Peacock Premium plus at $4.99, $9.99 respectively. Peacock free comes with a 7-day free trial and is supported by Firestick, Roku, Android, Xbox One, etc.
Requirements for Installing Peacock on Firestick
Installing an app on firestick just takes a few minutes, as it that compatible and has well-designed technicalities.
Before we begin this spectrum installation process, we need to do a few things. Let’s see those steps.
To Install Third-party apps, you have to enable Unknown sources as it may less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior. So it always is disabled, turn on.
1) Launch your TV and Firestick and Hover to the “Settings” next to the home and apps of your device for installing Peacock on Firestick
2) Under the settings menu, choose “My Fire TV” between preferences and before help, my account.
3) Head to “Developer options” under My FireTV above restart and below sleep.
4) Give Turn on in this prompt for installing Peacock on Firestick with a warning that says when you turn on unknown sources to install third-party apps it may be less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior.
Downloader Installation on Firestick
1) Look for “Downloader App” on your firestick search bar to install Downloader on Firestick.
2) Hit “Open” When you see the Downloader on your screen since the downloader lets you install any apps on Firestick even it is a third party or from any website.
3) Allow Downloader to access your File Manager on your device for Peacock installation.
4) Click OK on the Quick Start Guide prompt on your Smart TV Screen.
Install Peacock via Downloader
1) Click “Home” below the browser and above files to download and install Peacock on Firestick.
2) Type the URL of Peacock TV APK which can be from any website as long it is authenticated and secure in nature.
3) As it has fetched the APK from the above-mentioned website your Peacock APK will start downloading in a GO.
4) When the Peacock download is complete, the Peacock installation will begin immediately and the Peacock App is being installed.
5) After the Peacock installation, a Pop Up will show as Peacock is installed.
6) Since Peacock is installed, Peacock APK is no longer necessary so you can “Delete” the APK file of the Peacock App.
If the Installation of Peacock through the Downloader app ends up in vain, then you can try installing it through ES File Explorer App or update the Downloader and Peacock App.
Peacock on Firestick Installation through ES File Explorer
1) On the top of your firestick home screen, look for the “ES File Explorer” App so that you can install Peacock on Firestick through ES File Explorer.
2) Click on the “Tools” Option below Network and download manager, it will expand, and Select “Download Manager” above music player.
3) Under the Download Manager of the ES File Explorer app click on “New” next to Refresh and Windows at the bottom of your screen.
4) A prompt with name and path will appear, enter the URL of Peacock app and name, and hit OK.
5) Peacock will start downloading through ES File Explorer App.
6) The Peacock app will get installed on your Firestick once you click “Open”.
7) Wait for just a few minutes for the installation to get over, then Give the “Open” button to launch the Peacock on Firestick.
8) Now Launch the Peacock to start streaming it on Firestick.
Also, know about SEC Network on Firestick
Peacock TV is almost available across all streaming platforms like Xbox One, iOS, Android, etc. Comes with a subscription plan though at an affordable cost and offers HD Content. Stream NBC’s streaming service and enjoy popular shows like The Office, etc.
Related post How to Watch Verzuz on Firestick
Thanks for reading this article…
Share your suggestions in the comments box below…