We live in a Smart TVs dominant world where technology places a major role in it. Mostly all households are moving towards Smart TV as they can watch both the cable TV network and OTT on the same Television. They also can browse just like surfing on their phones. Also, installing an app on any smart TV is a reliable and easy process. So as long the app is available in the official store, you need not worry about authentication and security. In this article, you will see what the NFL App is and how to install the NFL app on Samsung Smart TV.
NFL App- A short intro
Being the owner of Samsung Smart TV you have a bonanza offer for you to watch Football matches. That too NFL Game with more than 32 teams also known as National Football League. NFL is available in the official Samsung store and also compatible with platforms like Android, Firestick, Roku, etc. The biggest advantage is that you can stream NFL matches even without the cable connection, as long as you have the Samsung Smart TV and an NFL App that’s all you need. NFL App comes with three plans for subscription as it is a Subscription-based app namely PRO, Essential, and Free.
The Free version also is available where you can access the app for free but the hitch is you cannot watch the full NFL Season for free. Pro subscription of NFL is charged at $124.99 a year also comes with 7 days free trial. Essential subscription of NFL is charged at $37.99 a year also comes with 7 days free trial.
How to Install the NFL App on Samsung Smart TV?
1) Firstly you need to create an NFL Account and subscribe to it, so head to the official website and sign up for an NFL account.
2) Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and ensure that your smart TV is connected to a stable Wi-Fi connection.
3) On the Samsung Smart TV remote, press “Smart Hub”.
4) From Samsung’s menu click “Apps” in between the Games and smart TV section.
5) On the top of the screen, you will find a search bar, navigate to the search bar, and type “NFL App”.
6) Search for the app, as soon as you find it from the list of displayed apps, download the NFL App on Samsung Smart TV.
7) Once the download is finished, find the downloaded NFL App on Samsung Smart TV from the apps section as the NFL app will be there.
8) Now launch the NFL app and login with your credentials and start enjoying NFL games with the live stream.
Related Post How to Cast Zwift through Chromecast
Alternative ways to watch NFL
If you don’t have a Smart TV and still want to stream the NFL app then you have alternatives to watching football games via the NFL app on various platforms.
NFL on Samsung Smart TV via Roku
The Roku streaming device has its own version of Roku Add-Ons in its channel store.
Steps to get NFL App on Roku
1) Hover to the Roku Home screen and go to the Channels store.
2) Search for an NFL Game pass to be installed on Roku.
3) Click “Add Channel” as you know it is the original channel on the apps info page.
4) Finally, Log in with your NFL App credentials.
NFL on Samsung Smart TV via Firestick
Like Roku, It is easy to download NFL App on Firestick as it is also available in the official app store.
1) Hover to the Firestick Home screen and go to the official app store.
2) Search for NFL Game pass in the search bar to be installed on Firestick.
3) Select the exact app from the list of displayed apps and download it.
4) Launch the NFL App and log in with your credentials and start watching NFL games.
Similar Post How to Newsmax TV on Firestick
NFL is available in the official Samsung store and also compatible with platforms like Android, Firestick, Roku, etc. The biggest advantage is that you can stream NFL matches even without the cable connection, as long as you have the Samsung Smart TV and an NFL App that’s all you need.
Thanks for reading this post…
Share your suggestions in the comments box below…