Pixar Filter, A new trend where you can turn selfies into Disney Pixar characters on Snapchat, TikTok and Instagram. Snapchat’s recent addition of this filter to its lens has made it famous. Over 215 million Snapchat users use this new Cartoon 3D Style lens, which is viewed more than 1.7 billion times.
It is easy to make this filter work on your social media, whether using the Voila AI Artist app or just your favourite platform.
Pixar Character Filter, the most recent release of this Cartoon 3D style, was released on June 2021 and has looked like a Pixar character; you can even choose the cartoon gender. You can use this lens on Snapchat, and on Instagram and TikTok, you can use Voila AI Artist.
How to get Pixar Filter?
You can get the Pixar Character filter on Snapchat using the Snapchat lens options present on the Camera screen. To get it on Instagram and TikTok, you can use Voila AI Artist to get the desired Pixar Character filter.
Pixar Filter on Snapchat, How to Get it?
In Snapchat, this filter is available on the app itself as a lens. Since it is used in Snapchat, it is called a lens and not a filter.
How to Open and use Cartoon 3D Lens on Snapchat?
- Go to the camera screen
- Click on the smiling face icon on the right of the camera button.
- On the bottom right corner of the screen, you can find the search bar.
- Type Cartoon on the search bar.
- Now choose the Cartoon 3D lens and use it for images or movies to share or download.
You can now use Caroon 3D lens as Pixar Character Filter and make images and videos which make you look like a Pixar character.
What are the Other Filters Similar to Pixar Character Filter in Snapchat?
The other filters similar to Pixar Character Filter are as follows,
- Cartoon Effect: Snapchat’s Cartoon Effect Lens is a weirdly realistic rendering of what you’d look like as a cartoon. In addition to good attention to detail, the Lens is pretty spot-on at mimicking your expressions.
- Anime Style: Snapchat’s Anime Style Lens makes over your features in an anime-style of animation and follows your expressions in real-time.
- Cartoon Face: This Snapchat Lens, which can be successfully used on both humans and animals, swaps out your eyes and eyebrows for ones that look like they belong in a Disney animated classic.
Pixar Filter using Voila AI Artist, How to Get it?
You can use Voila AI Artist to get your Pixar face. This free app is available on iOS and Android, changing your selfies into a Pixar look. You can also transform your selfie into Renaissance paintings, Caricatures and 2d cartoons. There are three subfilters in the 3D cartoon filter,
- Royalty 3D
- Baby 3D
- Cartoon 3D
The third one in the “Cartoon 3D” subfilter is used as a Disney Pixar face. It is easy to download the images and post them on social media.
How to Open and Use 3D Cartoon Filter on Voila AI Artist?
- Get the Voila AI Artist app from the app store.
- Open the app and select 3D Cartoon.
- Either Take or Select your photo by selecting the options.
- After the selection process, Voila will render your image.
- The rendered output shows your original and modified photos in a grid.
- The grid contains your original photo and Royalty, Baby and Cartoon 3D filters.
- Select the photo that you like.
- Click on the Share button in the corner to save it.
The saved photo can be now shared on any social media platform.
Pixar Filter on Instagram, How to Get and Use it?
Follow the step given below to use Pixar Character Filter on Instagram.
- Open Instagram and go to Instagram Stories.
- You can find a drop-down menu at the bottom of the page; press it.
- Now tap on “Browse Effects”.
- Type “Which Onward” and tap enter.
- It leads to a page and clicks on the smiley button under highlights.
- Go back to stories, and on your drop-down, many clicks on “Which Onward”.
- Touch “Pixar Character from Onward” on the left corner.
- Now scroll and choose the filter you want.
You can now use Pixar Character Filter on Instagram by following these steps.
What are the Other Filters Similar to Pixar Character Filter on Instagram?
Some of the filters on Instagram that are similar to Pixar Character Filter are,
- Cartoon Princess: The Cartoon Princess filter from popular filter creator @paigepiskin has inspired countless Instagram users to cosplay as their favourite Disney princess or character. The filter, which allows you to play around with your eye colour and rosy cheeks, also contains sparkles for some extra magic.
- Catwoman: Also from @paigepiskin, this Catwoman filter transforms you into the comic book character with a vintage style of animation.
- Cartoon Grinch: Christmas might be months away, but you can channel your inner Grinch with a surprisingly realistic Cartoon Grinch filter from @triutra. The effect gives you green hands and a green face as well as green hair that sticks straight up.
- Princess Jasmine: Channel your inner Princess Jasmine with this Instagram filter from @elya.boz, which, with one tap of your finger, gives you the Aladdin leading lady’s blue crown and signature features.
- Cartoon Face: Also from @ttriutra, the Cartoon Face filter gives you over-the-top features in keeping with Tangled-style Disney animation. In addition to some on-fleek makeup and sparkles, the filter also allows you to change your eye colour.
- Cartoon: Similar to Snapchat’s Anime Lens, this Instagram Cartoon effect from @anitaind transforms you into a more simple animation without any exaggerated features.
What are the TikTok Filters Similar to Pixar Character Filter?
The TikTok filters similar to Pixar Character Filter are Animate Animater Villain and Me.
Which app is better to use, the Pixar Character Filter?
I would recommend Snapchat to use the filter because it comes with the available lens. You can also use Voila AI Artist to make your photo look like a Pixar Character.
You can now change your snaps, selfies and videos into your favourite Pixar character using the Pixar Filter, using the Snapchat lens and Voila AI Artist. Now share your Pixar character to get likes and have fun using them. Thank you for your time on this article. If you have any doubts, contact me through the comment section.