Web browsers are an integral part of everyone’s life. We just turn to a web browser for our every need be it searching images, or search some stuff on the internet. Without the existence of a browser, we could not have known anything or gained any knowledge as browsers are a warehouse of knowledge. I would say Browsers are a Database that contains A to Z info about all things, no matter what the genre may be. It also provides educational knowledge to students on a wide basis. When using a Firestick installing a web browser on firestick would be a great choice to surf in firestick itself. In this post, we will know about how to install and Download Google Chrome on Firestick.
Google Chrome- Synopsis
For people who are living under a rock, they would also be aware of Google Chrome as it is trending. Yes, even kids know much about google chrome as they also turn to chrome for projects, maths, science, etc. In the last decade browsers like Yahoo, Bing was very famous but in the recent decade, google chrome has occupied the topmost place in the browsing category. Google Chrome is supported by Windows, Android, Firestick, Mac OS, etc.
Google Chrome in Android version has distinct features like fast loading, the built-in data saving feature without any loss in quality. This Built-In data feature reduces data usage by 65%. Download manager with integrated file sorting as in images, documents. Incognito tab facility that saves you from exposing your internet history. Without the incognito tab, you will get unnecessary ads based on your history.
Chrome has an excellent feature called “Do Not Feature” that does not collect your data or any cookies to avoid ads while browsing. Homepage of google chrome will also be displayed based on your interests. I would personally recommend using google chrome-based as your default browser engine.
Also, Read Download Popcorn Time on Firestick
Requirements to Install Google Chrome on Firestick
Downloading an app on firestick can be done in a go, as it is that much compatible and has well-designed technicalities.
First, we need to do a few things. Let’s see those steps before the installation of Google Chrome on Firestick.
To Install Third-party apps, you have to enable Unknown sources as it may less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior. So it always is disabled, make sure to turn it on.
1) Launch your TV and Firestick and Hover to the “Settings” after the apps menu with Equipment Control and Applications.
2) Under the settings menu, choose “My Fire TV” between the device and help.
3) Head to “Developer options” under My FireTV above Restart and Reset to Factory Defaults.
4) Give Turn on in this prompt to install Google Chrome on Firestick that says when you turn on unknown sources to install third-party apps it may be less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior.
Downloader Installation on Firestick
1) Look for “Downloader App” on your firestick search bar to install the Downloader app.
2) Hit “Open” When you see the Downloader on your screen since the downloader lets you install any apps on Firestick even it is a third party or from any website. It means that the downloader is already present in your Firestick device.
3) Allow Downloader to access your File Manager on your device for the installation of Google Chrome.
4) Click OK on the Quick Start Guide prompt on your Smart TV to download the downloader app.
Install Google Chrome on Firestick via Downloader
1) Click “Home” Above Help and Favorites to download and install Google Chrome on Firestick.
2) Type the URL of Google Chrome APK which can be from any website as long it is authenticated and secure in nature.
3) As it has fetched the APK from the above-mentioned website your Google Chrome APK will start downloading in a GO.
4) When the Google Chrome download is complete, Google Chrome installation will begin immediately and Chrome App is being installed.
5) After the Google Chrome installation, a Pop Up will show as Google Chrome is installed.
6) Since Google Chrome is installed, it is no longer necessary so you can “Delete” the APK file of the Google Chrome app.
If the installation of Google Chrome through the Downloader app ends up in vain, then you can try installing it through ES File Explorer App or update the Google Chrome App.
Google Chrome on Firestick Installation through ES File Explorer
1) On the top of your firestick home screen, look for the “ES File Explorer” App so that you can install Google Chrome on Firestick through ES File Explorer.
2) Click on the “Tools” Option below Network, it will expand, and Select “Download Manager” above Cleaner and Hide List to install Google Chrome.
3) Under the Download Manager of the ES File Explorer app click on “New” before Windows and Refresh for Google Chrome installation.
4) A prompt with name and path will appear, enter the URL of the Google Chrome app and name, and hit OK.
5) Google Chrome will start downloading through ES File Explorer App.
6) The Google Chrome app will get installed on your Firestick once you click “Open”.
7) Wait for just a few minutes for the installation to get over, then Give the “Install” button to launch the Google Chrome on Firestick.
8) Now Launch Google Chrome to start streaming it on Firestick.
Google chrome is the best in terms of its features like Incognito, Data Saving, etc. It helps in fast browsing and Loading of searches on your screen. Gives you a better browsing experience when compared to browsers like yahoo and bing. Do share your experience with google on Firestick.
Check Out Avast VPN on Firestick
Thanks for reading this article…
Share your suggestions in the comment box below