Sportspeople are ardent crazy people in my opinion. Yes, even I fall into this category. Am a crazy IPL fan and I don’t like missing even a single match though am working or even when am out. That is the time you cannot watch your matches. I don’t have a traditional cable in my home. And also I have to pay extra for the subscriptions for other apps. But some apps offer even premium sports matches for free. Gears TV helps you that way. In this post, let us see about the installation of Gears TV on Firestick.
What is Gears TV?
Gears are the Top Rated sports-specific app as it also streams matches like NBS, NBA, NFL, PPV, etc. With a wide library of 350+ channels from nine categories like Music, Movies, Entertainment, Lifestyle, and so on. Without any freezing issue, stream wrestling league, champion’s league, and whatnot. You can find it all over here. No need for special maintenance and a buffer-free experience. Provides HD quality link and is supported by devices like Firestick, Xbox one, Android, etc. Multi-screening and EPG options are a bonus for avid lovers of sports.
Requirements to Install Gears TV on Firestick
Downloading an app on firestick can be done in a go, as it is that much compatible and has well-designed technicalities.
First, we need to do a few things. Let’s see those steps before the installation of Gears TV on Firestick.
To Install Third-party apps, you have to enable Unknown sources as it may less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior. So it always is disabled, make sure to turn it on.
1) Launch your TV and Firestick and Hover to the “Settings” after the apps menu which has Network, Notifications, etc.
2) Under the settings menu, choose “My Fire TV” between accessibility and My account.
3) Head to “Developer options” under My FireTV next to about and before Restart.
4) Give Turn on in this prompt to install Gears TV on Firestick that says when you turn on unknown sources to install third-party apps it may be less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior.
Downloader Installation on Firestick
1) Look for “Downloader App” on your firestick search bar to install the Downloader app.
2) Hit “Open” When you see the Downloader on your screen since the downloader lets you install any apps on Firestick even it is a third party or from any website. It means that the downloader is already present in your Firestick device.
3) Allow Downloader to access your File Manager on your device for the installation of Gears TV.
4) Click OK on the Quick Start Guide prompt on your Smart TV to download the downloader app.
Install Gears TV on Firestick via Downloader
1) Click “Home” Above Files and settings to download and install Gears TV on Firestick.
2) Type the URL of Gears TV APK which can be from any website as long it is authenticated and secure in nature.
3) As it has fetched the APK from the above-mentioned website your Gears TV APK will start downloading in a GO.
4) When the Gears TV download is complete, Gears TV installation will begin immediately and Gears TV App is being installed.
5) After the Gears TV installation, a Pop Up will show as Gears TV is installed.
6) Since Gears TV is installed, it is no longer necessary so you can “Delete” the APK file of the Gears TV app.
If the installation of Gears TV through the Downloader app ends up in vain, then you can try installing it through ES File Explorer App or update the Gears TV App.
You may like Best IPTV Apps for Firestick
Gears TV on Firestick Installation through ES File Explorer
1) On the top of your firestick home screen, look for the “ES File Explorer” App so that you can install Gears TV on Firestick through ES File Explorer.
2) Click on the “Tools” Option below Network, it will expand, and Select “Download Manager” above Space analyzer to install Gears TV.
3) Under the Download Manager of the ES File Explorer app click on “New” before Refresh for Gears TV installation.
4) A prompt with name and path will appear, enter the URL of the Gears TV app and name, and hit OK.
5) Gears TV will start downloading through ES File Explorer App.
6) The Gears TV app will get installed on your Firestick once you click “Open”.
7) Wait for just a few minutes for the installation to get over, then Give the “Install” button to launch the Gears TV on Firestick.
8) Now Launch the Gears TV to start streaming it on Firestick.
Check this Fix Firestick keeps Restarting Issue
Being the Top-rated Sports app for Firestick, Gears TV offers all exclusive sports like NBC, NBL, PPV, and much more all in a single place without any freezing issue. Gears TV on Firestick made stream sports reliable and cost-effective as it is freeware.
Thanks for reading this article…
Share your suggestions in the comments box below…