Firefox is one of the famous web browsers developed by Mozilla firefox company. It is a free browser, gives numerous services and information. Firefox is available as a webpage and also as an application. Firefox app can be downloaded on the tv with the help of firestick. It gives special features for amazon fire tv stick users. Features of Firefox are,
- users can easily search and watch videos from popular sites like youtube, etc., from the home screen.
- with Firefox in Fire TV users can go to various sites like youtube directly from the home screen
- Amazon Firestick remote helps users to navigate easily
- Turbo mode lets you browse faster by blocking third-party trackers.
- Users can clear their cookies and their browsing data
- Users can save bookmarks and copy the link and can also remove the link from the bookmarks
- With the help of Voice support, users can enhance their search
Similar Post: How to Install Showbox on Firestick
How to Install Firefox on FireStick
- Go to the Fire TV home screen
- select the search icon and search “Firefox” or you can search with help of your voice-enabled remote
- Select “Firefox for Fire TV” on your remote
- it will navigate to the Firefox details page.
- Press on the button to install.
How to Install Firefox on firestick through Amazon website
- Log in to the Amazon website
- select Apps & Games near the search bar and search for “Firefox”.
- from the search results select Firefox for Fire TV
- select Deliver to On the right side of the page on your device
- Click the button, wait for few minutes, Firefox will be installed on your device
Firefox and Fire tv stick often change their features and policies. They collaborate with other web companies and upgrades their features and services for better usage. It is essential to know about the features and policies in order to enhance the search and optimal use of the webpage. Uses must make note of all these features and updates periodically. we make sure that we provide proper information on updates and future upgrades.
Also Read: How to Download HBO GO on Firestick
Frequently asked questions
whether firefox supports Amazon fire tv stick?
NO, firefox from their recent time mail to amazon said that they are not going to support amazon fire tv stick anymore. From 2017 onwards Firefox has extended its support to amazon fire tv stick, but recently firefox has changed its stance and withdrawn its support from amazon fire tv stick. “if you have Firefox set as your default browser on Echo Show, you will be redirected to Amazon Silk for web browsing starting April 30, 2021”, said the firefox previous month.
Would I able to use the firefox website after April 30, 2021?
yes, users can use firefox on their amazon fire tv stick. Firefox has only withdrawn their support from amazon fire tv Sticks, but they have not mentioned anything regarding the ban of firefox on the amazon fire tv stick. users can download the firefox app or can use the firefox website there are no restrictions for that.