ES File Explorer on Firestick plays the top role worldwide. It has the capabilities to manage local files, root system files and other hidden files on your device. Hence, this article will share the best ways to download ES File Explorer on Firestick.
ES File Explorer on Firestick
Go with ES File Explorer if you are searching for the best apps for a fire TV. As the best manager file, it provides lots of features. More than a file manager, it takes users to the next level by using it as a sideloading app as well.
Do We Need ES File Explorer on Firestick?
The file browser app is the popular file manager app used in Firestick. Most people use them on Fire TV, Mi Box, Tabs and PC to move, copy, delete, backup and clean files. On Amazon Store, this premium file manager app is available and can be downloaded on the following devices on
- Firestick Fire TV cube
- Firestick 4k
- And other devices
For a better device, it is recommended to get ES File Explorer on Firestick to manage devices.
Steps to Install ES File Explorer on Firestick
The First thing that comes to our mind when it comes to Sideloading apps. Because Downloader is the widely used installer on Firestick, but in certain countries, you can’t get this app as it is geo-restricted in countries like the United States of America and more. There is also a talk that we can get Downloader from the Amazon Store sometimes.
Through the source URL, ES File Explorer on Firestick lets you install the APK and manage and explore your files. Moreover, from another device, you can access Firestick storage like a WiFi network on a computer.
Hence from the below steps, we help you get ES File Explorer on Firestick and how it can be used as a sideload app on Fire TV devices.
Check out – The Top 7 best ways: How to Delete Apps on Firestick
How To Install ES File Explorer on Firestick?
As a part of the Amazon Store app library, by using a quick step, you can install ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. Home screen- First navigate to the Firestick “Home screen”, or until you get keep pressing the back button on your remote by closing any applications
2. Search- Now select the lens icon on the Home screen’s top-right corner. You can make your moves by using the left directional button on your remote. By doing this, you can see the screen with the image added below.
3. ES File Explorer- Viewing the on-screen keypad, type “ES File Explorer”. Finally, from the search result, you can get the respected app now highlight the word by hitting the “Select” option to open it
4. Use a Fire TV remote- You can use Fire TV remote to make them easy because it acts as a remote on your mobile phone. On Android, you can get the Firestick app from the “Playstore” and search for “Amazon Fire TV remote app”. And on an iOS device, you can get it on the “App Store” and look for the keyword. Finally, install them by following the on-screen instructions.
5. Download ES File Explorer on Kodi- Now, on the next screen, click on the “Es File icon”. To download ES File Explorer on Kodi, click the “Yellow” download button on the screen
6. Launch the app- It will take minutes to install. Once all the process is done for installation, automatically, the “Open” button appears on the screen. Now launch the app by hitting on the open button.
7. Use the app- Later, under the “Apps and Games” section of Firestick, you can use the ES File Explorer
How To Setup ES File Explorer on Firestick?
After installing the ES File Explorer now, are you confused about the setup? No worries, use the guidelines to set up ES File Explorer on fire.
1. Settings- To use the app, you need to make some changes in the settings. So navigate to the settings from the upper right corner of the Fire TV home screen
2. My Fire TV- Now, choose the “My Fire TV” option to select the “Developer options.
3. Install unknown apps – From the Developer option, you can see the “Install unknown apps” as a second option on the screen. Click to it
4. Find ES File Explorer– Find the app and turn it on. And finally, launch the app to sideload apps on Firestick device.
How To Use ES File Explorer on Firestick?
After installing the ES File Explorer now, are you confused about using it? No worries, you can sideload it on Firestick from an online source.
You need a direct link to the respected APK file to make this method work. Since it doesn’t work on web pages containing the download link, it is normal to have this kind of issue. So here we share with you the direct path to get the APK.
So Here Comes The Way.
- Default screen – Now you can see the default screen after Launching “ES File Explorer.”
- Select Tools- To expand it click on”Tools” placed on the left by scrolling. From the list of options in Tools, select the “Download Manager” option.
- Enter the direct link– On the right bottom of the screen, there are four options. On the bottom bar, click “+New” to get the “Download dialogue box”. Now to the APK file saved on any server, enter the direct link in the “Path” field. Type any name to this source relevant to that.
- Install the APK file- Hit the “Download” button and follow the instructions on the screen to install the APK file. Thus, the installation takes some minutes, depending upon the APK file size. Finally, once the app is successfully installed, it shows you the notification by displaying two options “Open and Done”. Click “Open” to view the app and click “Done” to get back to the home screen
- Start using- Finally, Get back to the home screen and use the app for later purposes.
How To Fix ES File Explorer on Firestick Not Working?
The simple way to make your ES File Explorer on Firestick work is restarting. You can do it through the Task Manager by right-clicking on the Taskbar. To open the Task Manager, press Shift+Ctrl+Esc. Go to Windows Explorer and then click Restart.
Also have a look at – How to Get Cinema HD APK on Firestick: Quick Guide
As we approach the final part of this article, I hope everything we made crystal clear for you. Hence download third-part apps via ES File Explorer by following this instruction so that you would never face any issues. Comment below section if you still find any of these steps are complicated. Thank you.