Protecting your identity is the foremost thing in today’s technological and online world. Identity in the sense, your IP Address can reveal entire information of your real identity. People in the middle like hackers can use this info and hack your device and extract some crucial details about you. Brute force attack is the most common hack happening in the online world. People need to stay cautious even while streaming videos online as long as their IP Address is revealed publicly. So the best is to stay protected using a VPN? Yes, When it comes to VPN also there are so many available. In this article, you will see the Atom VPN on Firestick installation process.
What is Atom VPN?
Being available in the Play store and aptiode store, Atom VPN is one of the latest and popular VPN. Now you may have a question is it free? And will it be safe? Yes, it is absolutely free and it is safe. Provides service just like the premium VPN service. No hassle of registration and login process. Offers even premium and fast servers like Singapore, London, and the US for free. Atom VPN is lightweight and doesn’t steal any info as being the freeware.
Simultaneous connections up to three connections and works almost with all apps. No tension of traffic while streaming videos in Firestick using the Atom VPN.
Requirements to Install Atom VPN on Firestick
Downloading an app on firestick can be done in a go, as it is that much compatible and has well-designed technicalities.
First, we need to do a few things. Before the installation of Atom VPN on Firestick, let’s get started with…
To Install Third-party apps, you have to enable Unknown sources as it may less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior. So it always is disabled, make sure to keep it on.
1) Launch your TV and Firestick and Hover to the “Settings” after the apps menu which has Network, Equipment Control, etc.
2) Under the settings menu, choose “My Fire TV” between accessibility and Help.
3) Head to “Developer options” under My FireTV next to about and before Reset to Factory Defaults.
4) Give Turn on in this prompt to install Atom VPN on Firestick that says when you turn on unknown sources to install third-party apps it may be less secure and there is a risk of unexpected behavior.
Downloader Installation on Firestick
1) Look for “Downloader App” on your firestick search bar to install the Downloader app.
2) Hit “Open” When you see the Downloader on your screen since the downloader lets you install any apps on Firestick even it is a third party or from any website. It means that the downloader is already present in your Firestick device. Hence click open to launch the downloader app.
3) Allow Downloader to access your File Manager on your device for the installation of Atom VPN.
4) Click OK on the Quick Start Guide prompt on your Smart TV to download the downloader app.
Install Atom VPN on Firestick via Downloader
1) Click “Home” Above Help and settings to download and install Atom VPN on Firestick.
2) Type the URL of Atom VPN APK which can be from any website as long it is authenticated and secure in nature.
3) As it has fetched the APK from the above-mentioned website your Atom VPN APK will start downloading in a GO.
4) When the Atom VPN download is complete, Atom VPN installation will begin immediately and Atom App is being installed.
5) After the Atom VPN installation, a Pop Up will show as Atom VPN is installed.
6) Since Atom VPN is installed, it is no longer necessary so you can “Delete” the APK file of the Atom VPN app.
If the installation of Atom VPN through the Downloader app ends up in vain, then you can try installing it through ES File Explorer App or update the Atom App.
The similar post Freeflix HQ on Firestick
Atom VPN on Firestick Installation through ES File Explorer
1) On the top of your firestick home screen, look for the “ES File Explorer” App so that you can install Atom VPN on Firestick through ES File Explorer.
2) Click on the “Tools” Option below Network, it will expand, and Select “Download Manager” above Music player for Atom VPN installation and download.
3) Under the Download Manager of the ES File Explorer app click on “New” before Windows for Atom VPN installation.
4) A prompt with name and path will appear, enter the URL of the Atom VPN app and name, and hit OK.
5) Atom VPN will start downloading through ES File Explorer App.
6) The Atom VPN app will get installed on your Firestick once you click “Open”.
7) Wait for just a few minutes for the installation to get over, then Give the “Install” button to launch the Atom VPN on Firestick.
8) Now Launch the Atom VPN to start streaming it on Firestick.
Also, Know Google Browser on Firestick
Atom VPN is one of the latest and popular VPN. It lightweight and doesn’t steal any info as being freeware. No tension of traffic while streaming videos in Firestick using the Atom VPN. Atom VPN on Firestick is the best you got for the VPN app while using Firestick.
Check this Download BT Sports on Firestick
Thanks for reading this post…
Share your suggestions in the comments box below…